Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feast or Famine!!

So why is it always feast or famine? I either have nothing to do or everything going on all at once. I had a few weeks of hardly dating at all and then there was last week. Here we go!!

Monday: Fun filled night of Pizza and the Bachelor. Sorry men, Monday nights are reserved for
that. As much as I think it's kind of silly, I am so addicted to the Bachelor. It's like watching a train wreck!!! You just can't look away!

Tuesday: So tuesday was a Date with Tyler #1.

Wednesday: Wed. was a date with Kenny. He's a guy that my energy reader set me up with. lol Don't laugh. ha ha ha. She saw me in his energy and decided we needed to go out.

Thursday: Lunch with Tyler #2. No he's not in 2nd place. He's just #2 because I met the other Tyler first. Then that night I hung with Tyler #1 again.

Friday: I ventured out to the City and went out with Tyler#2. We doubled with my friend Kim and her hubby. I cheated at pool and it was a good time.

Saturday: Busy Busy day. So I went shopping with my aunt and cousins. Then I met up with Tyler #2 for a movie. Then I talked to Kenny. He was in the city too and wanted to try to meet up. My plan for Saturday night was to hang with my girls. So I told him I would try, but no promises. So I went to dinner with Corinne, and then we went over to a friends house to watch the UFC fights. It was kind of a small crowd, so we left to find another option. So I called Jeff ( Jeff is a guy that I met on an airplane and dated for a while. Now we are jsut friends) and we finished watching the fights with him and his friends and then we went and played some pool. ( I don't really like pool, but i'm pretty good at cheating at it :) Fun full of everyone.

This might sound fun, but the problem is that I don't like to juggle!!! I try to be honest with each and everyone of these guys and it usually ends up biting me in the butt!!!

and the search continues. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Is Tyler #1, Kenny, or Tyler #2 originally from Southern California and dying to move back? Well, if not then I don't think any of them are right for you. :)

    ReplyDelete